Prioritising Mental Health & Community Resilience in The Times of Uncertainty
This forum serves as a platform to foster social dialogue about the different initiatives and community-led response systems that have been implemented in supporting those who are affected during the pandemic, the challenges faced while rendering mental health services and areas of improvement to further support the community during the pandemic.
List of speakers:
- Datuk Dr Chong Chee Kheong, Health Deputy Director-General of Public Health will officiate the event.
- Mr Martin Vandendyck (Technical Lead for Mental Health and Substance Use Programme, World Health Organization Western Pacific (panellist)
- Professor Dato’ Dr. Ahmad Faizal Mohd. Perdaus , President of MERCY Malaysia (Panellist)
- Professor Elizabeth Lee (Chief Executive Officer of Sunway Education Group (Panellist)
- Associate Professor Dr. Amer Siddiq Amer Nordin (Associate Professor in Psychiatry & Consultant Psychiatrist with University Malaya (Panellist)
- Dr Joel Low (Director & Clinical Psychologist at The Mind Psychological Services & Training(moderator)